Oct 03, 2012
This is a major release. The goal of this release is to simplify the campaign report page, as well as providing new mechanisms to welcome new users.
New or updated features
- (3.5) On the campaign list page, pressing ALT+C will open the Create campaign screen.
- (3.5) There is now a completely redesigned campaign detail page, including a better way to access the detailed statistics.
- (3.5) The Detailed statistics link on the left menu is now gone.
- (3.5) Campaign Detail page: clicking on the thumbnail will now open show the campaign in HTML and text, as well as the heatmap.
- (3.5) Campaign Detail page: there is now a left-menu item that lets you print the campaign report.
- (3.5) There are now new empty dashboard and empty campaigns list pages.
- (3.5) There is a new welcome tab for users that log in for the first time in the end-user product. This tab can be hidden at any time by the user.
- (3.5) Resellers can choose to display a welcome popup when users log in for the first time (above the new welcome tab). This message is entirely optional.
- (3.5) In the optimized template for the editor, there is now a way to disable advanced editing (HTML or WYSIWYG) by adding a new meta tag in the
- (3.5) There is now the possibility for resellers to disable the end-user settings tab, as well as the Edit Profile link in the header.
- (3.5) We now display a direct link to hosted subscriptions forms for each of the contact lists.
- (3.5) We now serve JQueryUI straight from our servers instead of using Google’s CDN.
- (3.5) Our Single-Sign-On (SSO) is now much more secure and use a time-limited token mechanism.
- (3.5) SSO clients will now the option to disable the default sign-in page that we provide in order to redirect their own customers to the sign-in page of their choice.
- (3.5) Fixed a bug where contact lists were always set in English even though the default language of the user was set to another language.
- (3.5) The Browse server button is now back in the CKEditor.
- (3.5) The Generate Text from HTML in the new editor is now fixed and should work in any case.